Tuesday 11 July 2023

Haryana Cadre IPS officer Ayush Yadav - Talking about One Liner Sociology | CSE- 2022 | Sociology optional


Dear Madhu 

     I joined onliner Sociology channel in 2021 during my main preparation. I had scored a poor 100 marks in paper -1 Sociology in CSE-2020. so to enrich my answers with good examples and perspectives, I actually used your platform. It helped me to improve my score to 133b in paper- 01 in CSE - 2021.

      Thanks for putting in so much effort. I hope you grow further and help more and more aspirants who are stuck in optionals preparation. Thank you and good luck :)

Regards 
Ayush yadav 
IPS-2022

Lavender marriages in india - sociological perceptions

      A lavender marriage is a marriage of convenience between a man and a woman to conceal the fact that one or both partners are homosexua...