Friday 13 January 2023

Delhi University professor Ashika cheturvedi Talking about One-liner sociology

 Thanks dear brother..

     First for helping me to get respondent in my Ph.D. work,, Secondly I have been following you for past one year, and the way you make Sociology connective to contemporary era, help a lot in my interview.....

Now I am placed as Assistant Professor (Permanent) in one of the college of Delhi University, Before this i was selected in UP higher education service commission too. in a way credit goes to you too for making this path easier. Especially madhu sir the way of you explain is amazing, best wishes to you Thank you sir 👍

Lavender marriages in india - sociological perceptions

      A lavender marriage is a marriage of convenience between a man and a woman to conceal the fact that one or both partners are homosexua...